Reactive Dyes Manufacturer
Dynamics NAV, Power BI
31 March, 2023
Client is one of the world’s leading Reactive Dye producers, with presence in over 40 countries and annual revenues exceeding 100 million USD. They are multi location-based company with corporate office is settled in Ahmedabad, Gujrat.
India’s leading producer of reactive dyes while manufacturing over 15% of the nation’s total production. The group’s business ranges from dyes and dye intermediates to forays in digital textile printing ink, construction chemicals, textile auxiliaries and garment manufacturing.
Previously they were using a custom developed ERP tailored as per their business process.
• Lack of integration resulted in lack of transparency in business and hereby more manual work
• The group’s business ranges from dyes and dye intermediates to forays in digital textile printing ink, construction chemicals, textile auxiliaries and garment manufacturing. They must compile data from more than different sources to consolidate information across business units.
• There was no integration of the ERP with any third-party tools, utilities, websites etc. Hence the real time data communication needed, and optimization were not feasible.
• Due to absence of Quality Management, the quality checking of purchase materials and quality verifications of manufactured finished goods was not being managed.
• They have business across the world but there were no feasibilities to manage the import and export related transaction in system.
• Difficulty in creating reports and audit trails that would comply with governments requirements. Due to these challenges’ management is not able to get the analytical reports required for making Macro & Micro level decisions for the organisation.
• Aside from all due to rapid growth in business old systems were unable to handle the volumes and the growing complexities.
• Development of web-based dealer portal and its integration with Navision for online order processing.
• Implementation of Quality Management Module for delivery of quality of product, customer satisfaction and better business process.
• EXIM module implementations.
• Initially the system, Dynamics NAV was implemented in 2009, which was later upgraded to Nav 2013 R2.
• To overcome their typical business challenges, we developed some very efficient web-based functionalities that were integrated with the base system for real time transactions.
• Quality management tools were implemented to ensure high customer loyalty, thus better business, increased cash flow, satisfied employees, healthy workplace and so on.
• Also, an EXIM Add-On was enhanced which helped to manage export import document, LC tracking and staying updated with current government policies like Drawback, MIES, etc export incentives.
• One of the highlighting factors which we developed is a web-based dealer portal which allowed dealer to place order online through a portal that is finally integrated with the base system to maintain smooth business transition. With the help of portal, order placing, and tracking becomes easier for dealers that brings full visibility and in turn enhanced customer satisfaction.
• Microsoft Power BI and various custom developed report
• Purchase Extract Report
• Purchase Register Report for analysis for GST.
• Vendor Ledger report to check the applied entry.
• Inspection data sheet and receipt.